Happy Friday, folks!
CNY day three pictures.. Better a little late than never, right? :D
I spent Day 3 out with YZ's family and relatives, we had a buffet lunch at Sheraton Towers and went visiting at his relatives'!
The buffet lunch at Sheraton Towers was mehhhhh. Definitely not going back again. You know a buffet is bad when even the cold prawns aren't fresh. I only enjoyed the freshly barbequed bakkwa and the froyo machine. And maybe the salmon sashimi. Other than that, the other food available was mostly mediocre and I don't think it was value for money at all. Boo.

CNY day three pictures.. Better a little late than never, right? :D
I spent Day 3 out with YZ's family and relatives, we had a buffet lunch at Sheraton Towers and went visiting at his relatives'!
The buffet lunch at Sheraton Towers was mehhhhh. Definitely not going back again. You know a buffet is bad when even the cold prawns aren't fresh. I only enjoyed the freshly barbequed bakkwa and the froyo machine. And maybe the salmon sashimi. Other than that, the other food available was mostly mediocre and I don't think it was value for money at all. Boo.
Since the food wasn't that awesome, I just did a collage haha NOPE the food ain't even worth the "airtime" on my blog. Meh.
Random nugget of information: YZ and Yingdan (if you find her familiar it is because she is one of the co-owners of Lilypirates!) are sort of distantly related: cousin's cousin kind of thing haha so we see each other during CNY gatherings which feels pretty funny lol.